B2B Travel Mart Introduction
B2B Travel Mart offers an interactive Online Booking Portal to Travel Agents and Tour Oerators, allowing them to book travel products like Hotels, Flights, Travel Insurance,Sightseeing and Holiday Packages simply and quickly. Financial transactions can also be managed in our Travel Agent Portal as well. Other services you will find in the interface include Travel Insurance,Visa enquiry.
By registering with B2B Travel Mart, you will be able to access over 1000 Holiday Packages Operator and Buses from all major Cities available for booking with real-time pricing and great discounts. Instant confirmation and Coupons can be printed for easy check-ins. For Every Booking we are also given the Cashbacks and Discounts to the respective Agents. So, what are you waiting for?
To get your Agency registered, fill the Form below and In case of any further queries, feel free to contact our team to discover How you can Expand your business with Us.
Agency GST Details
- Payment due to Domestic/International Tickets for the weekly credit to be made within 6 days of closing of the week (starting form 1-7 of the month) or as per the Collection period notified by b2btravelmart from time to time.
(a) Voiding would be as per the airline norms plus Rs.100/ - per ticket as a b2btravelmart RAF Charges.
(b) Refund charges would be as per the airline norms plus Rs.200/ - per ticket as a b2btravelmart RAF Charges.
(a) Any voidation/cancellation of ticket will be entertained only till 17.30 Hrs.
(b) If the payment is not made on time Travel Boutique Online can anytime cancel all the PNR’s/Tickets without any prior notice.
- Any kind of Misuse of Airline/GDS PNR will solely be the responsibility of the agent and the amount will be recover from the agent as an when received the debit note by the Airline or by the GDS.
- There will no adjusting of the refund in the payment schedule. The refund will be given back to the agent whenever we have received it from the airline.
- TDS will be deducted as per the law. TDS will be deducted on all commissions/incentives. The TDS certificate will be issued in the next Financial Year.
- The credit limit will be on the weekly basis depending upon the certain guarantees.
- Any advance amount paid by agent will be non interest bearing and should be utilized with in 360 days from the date of payment. If such advance is not utilized within this period of 360 days, the unutilized portion shall be held in trust, for the benefit of the agent, by Travelboutiqueonline for a period of 2 years from the date of payment of such advance after which the same shall be deemed as forfeited.